With picnics, BBQs, beach parties and outdoor fiestas, summer is the perfect time to have platters of fresh veggies and big leafy salads. Top them with this simple vinaigrette to add the perfect balance of tanginess and crunch, with added breastfeeding support.
This dressing takes just minutes to whip up but the taste completely transforms any side or salad. Add to veggies or greens: succulent sweet corn nibs, lightly steamed broccoli florets, kale and avocado salads, garden salads, etc.
As simple as it is, this vinaigrette not only tastes delicious but also supports breastfeeding. It includes Munch Crunch, our lactation sprinkle, which offers lactation and digestive support. The mix features flax, fennel, and sesame seeds and the superherb turmeric.
Mrs. Patel’s Lactation Vinaigrette
Vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, soy-free, nut-free
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Diced Shallot - 1.5 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice - ½ teaspoon
- Mrs. Patel’s Munch Crunch - 2 teaspoons
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper - to taste (approx. a pinch of each)
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, shallot, lemon juice, Munch Crunch and salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk until combined.