Prepare your body for birth with this sweet and grounding tea.
Rooibos is full of antioxidants, red raspberry leaf has been used for hundreds of years to tone and strengthen the uterus for labor, dandelion leaf helps energize your body and iron-rich yellow dock root is excellent for your blood.
Sail through this last stage of your pregnancy. Get ready for baby with this third trimester pregnancy tea, mama-to-be.
Handcrafted in small batches. Quick-steeping pyramid tea bags. Available in small (7 bags) or large (14 bags) reusable eco-friendly canisters.
• Labor Prep
• Sweet & Grounding
Labor & Delivery Prep - Red Raspberry Leaf has been used for hundreds of years to tone and strengthen the uterus for labor.
Energizing - Rooibos is full of antioxidants and Dandelion Leaf helps with hormone-balancing and energizing your body.
Pregnancy Support - Yellow Dock Root is full of iron.
*NOTE: This is not a lactation tea. Do not use any lactation products while pregnant.
*NOTE: Raspberry Tea is advised AGAINST for the following (always consult your physician before taking herbs):
- If you are having a planned cesarean section
- A pregnancy with multiples (twins, triplets etc.)
- If you have very high blood pressure
- If you are on a regimen of antidepressants
- If you take metformin
- If you are on medication like atropine, aminophylline, ephedrine, codeine, or pseudoephedrine – the tea can hamper absorption of those medicines